首页

搜索 繁体

05 业余充电(1 / 2)

最新网址:www.zoc.cc

05 业余充电

借书就去图书馆

dialogue

it's sunday. susan got up early in the morning and called her colleague jane to go to the library together. she wants to learn more about economics. now they are in the library.

今天是星期天。苏珊早上起得很早,她给同事简打电话让她一起去图书馆。她想学习更多经济学方面的知识。现在她们就在图书馆。

susan: i'm sorry to make you get up so early, jane.

苏珊:很抱歉这么早就叫你起床了,简。

jane: you're welcome. i don't mind it in the least.

简:你太客气了,我一点儿也不介意。

susan: you majored in economics. recently i am very interested in international economy. can you recommend me some reference books to read?

苏珊:你是学经济学的。最近我对国际经济很感兴趣,你能给我推荐一些参考书读读吗?

jane: sure, my pleasure. this internationaleconomics is useful for you to get the knowledge about the economy. you may read it.

简:当然,我很乐意。这本《国际经济学》对你了解经济很有帮助,你可以读读。

susan: thank you. i will.

苏珊:谢谢,我会读的。

jane: oh, i find it, the introduction to international economics. the book iscompiled by dominick salvatore, who has come out 35 works about economy.

简:哦,我找到了,《国际经济学基础》。这本书是由多米尔克·萨尔瓦多编写的,他已经出版了35本有关经济的书。

susan: it sounds very useful.

苏珊:听起来这本书挺有用的。

jane: of course. you can also read magazines or journals in the library which contain some comments on the current economy development.

简:那是当然。你也可以在图书馆读一些杂志和期刊,里面有一些关于当今经济发展的评论。

susan: good idea. thank you so much!

苏珊:好主意。太感谢你了。

notes

1. in the least 一点儿,丝毫

2. compile [k?m'pail] v. 编译;编制,编纂

3. come out 出版,发表;结果是;出现

4. journal ['d??:nl] n. 日志,日记;期刊,杂志

小贴士

1. i'd like to renew it for another three days.

我想再续借三天。

2. i'm sorry it has been lent out.

真抱歉,此书已借出。

也可以这样说:

i'm sorry. the book you want has been taken.

3. i'd like to borrow these five books.

我想借这五本书。

4. have you got your library card?

你带借书证了吗?

也可以这样说:

can you show me your library card?

5. i want to check out two books on international trade. can you show me where i can find them?

我想借两本有关国际贸易的书,你能告诉我在哪儿可以找到吗?

6. you must return them within a month.

请你务必在一个月内归还。

7. how long may i keep these books?

这些书可以借多长时间?

8. what would happen if i've not finished reading them within a month?

如果我一个月内没有归还会怎样?

培训班里学习忙

dialogue

sarah joins an english training class and is talking with her colleague about it.

莎拉参加了一个英语培训班。现在正和同事谈论这件事。

jane: what are you studying all day for? we are rather tired after work every day.

简:你成天学习为了什么?我们每天下班后就够累了。

sarah: i know! but you know my oral english is extremely poor. i want to improve it. so i have to join a training class.

莎拉:我知道。但是,你知道的,我的英语口语非常差,我想提高口语能力。因此我不得不参加一个培训班。

jane: what have you learned from the training course?

简:你参加培训课有哪些收获?

最新网址:www.zoc.cc

热门小说推荐

最近入库小说