首页

搜索 繁体

04 享受服务(1 / 2)

最新网址:www.zoc.cc

04 享受服务

三千烦恼丝

dialogue

maggie looks good with her new hairstyle. her colleague jina asks for maggie to take her to the same salon for a hairdressing.

麦琪的新发型看起来很漂亮。她的同事吉娜请求麦琪带她到同一个沙龙做头发。

baber: welcome to our salon again,madam.

理发师:欢迎您再次光临,女士。

maggie: hi, this is my colleague, jina. she wants to get her hair done.

麦琪:嗨,这是我的同事吉娜。她想到这儿做头发。

baber: hi, jina. welcome.

理发师:嗨,吉娜。欢迎你。

jina: thank you. i'm ready for a new hairdo. my hair is too long. do you have some suggestions?

吉娜:谢谢。我准备换个新发型。我的头发太长了。你有什么建议吗?

baber: do you want to keep your hair this long or to take it shorter?

理发师:您的头发要继续留这么长吗?还是要稍微短一点?

jina: i'll leave it up to you. you are the expert.

吉娜:你来决定吧。这方面你在行。

baber: ok. i think you would look cute with short hair. that hair style fits you perfectly. your hair seems quite dry, you know. and i see some split ends. they make your hair look even frizzier.

理发师:好的。我认为您剪短头发一定很好看,那个发型很适合你。你的头发看起来挺干的,还有分叉,这让你的头发看起来更毛燥。

jina: yeah, but i don't know what to do about it.

吉娜:是的,但是我也不知道怎么办才好。

baber: well, there are two things you can do. first, don't blow-dry your hair for so long after you shower. let it dry naturally. second,buy a good conditioner and use it regularly.

理发师:你可以用两种方法:第一,洗头后头发不要吹太久,让它自然干。第二,经常使用一些好的润发乳。

jina: do you sell conditioner here?

吉娜:你们这儿卖润发乳吗?

baber: sure. i can suggest one for you.

理发师:当然有。我可以向你介绍一种。

jina: great. i would be happy to try it. thank you.

吉娜:太好了,我很乐意试试。谢谢你。

notes

1. salon [s?'l?n] n. 美容院,沙龙;美术展览馆;客厅

2. hairdo ['h??du:] n. 发型(尤指女子)

3. split end 头发裂开的末端

4. frizzy ['frizi] adj. 卷曲的

5. blow-dry ['bl?u?drai] v. 吹干,用吹风机吹干

6. conditioner [k?n'di??n?] n. 调节器,调节装置;护发素

小贴士

如果符合这9条你就需要换发型了:

1. your hair has no volume.

头发没有形状。

2. your high school friend who hasn't met you for a long time said that “you haven't changed a bit!”

好久没见的的高中同学看到你说“你真是一点也没变啊!”

3. your highlights are more conspicuous than your base color.

头发染色过深。

4. you're not receiving compliments on your hair anymore.

很少再有人赞美你的发型。

5. your hair and skin tone match.

头发颜色和皮肤颜色很接近。

6. your clothes have evolved, but your hairstyle hasn't.

变换了自己的着装风格,但是发型没变。

7. your hair is significant in length.

头发特别长。

8. you pull your hair into a ponytail all the time.

总是扎着马尾。

9. your stylist could cut your hair with her eyes closed.

总是剪一样的发型。

洗浴中心烦恼抛

dialogue

tony and bart are good friends. they meet in a street.

托尼和巴特是好朋友。他们在街上碰见了。

tony: hi, buddy. i heard that you got a new well-paid job. how is your new job?

托尼:嗨,哥们儿。我听说你找到了一份待遇很好的新工作。新工作还好吧?

bart: don't mention it!

巴特:别提了。

tony: what's up?

托尼:怎么了?

bart: there is fierce internal competition in our company. if i don't work hard, i would be abandoned soon. on these days i am under heavy stress. i can hardly stand it!

巴特:在我们公司内部竞争很激烈。如果我不努力工作,就要被淘汰。这些天我压力很大,简直无法承受了。

tony: you should have a break.

托尼:你应该休息,放松一下。

bart: you are right. thanks!

巴特:是的,谢谢!

tony: i'm going to bath center to chill out. would you like to come along?

托尼:我打算去洗浴中心放松一下,你要一起去吗?

bart: why not? let's go. i'd like to have a steam bath.

巴特:为什么不呢?我们走吧。我想洗个蒸气浴。

tony: a steam bath sounds like a great idea. it is indeed very relaxing. i want to have a foot massage. maybe we should try a thai massage too.

托尼:好主意。洗蒸汽浴确实能让人放松。我想做个足部按摩,或许我们还应该试一试泰式按摩。

bart: what's special about the thai massage?

巴特:泰式按摩有什么特别之处吗?

tony: the special is that the masseuse walks on your back and massages you with her feet.

托尼:它特别之处在于女按摩师踩在你的背上,用脚给你按摩。

bart: sounds nothing special.

巴特:听起来没什么特别的呀。

notes

1. fierc [fi?s] adj.强烈的,凶猛的

2. abandon [?'b?nd?n] v. 放弃,抛弃;放纵;n. 放纵

3. bath center 洗浴中心

4. chill out 放松;缓和情绪,冷静下来

5. massage ['m?sɑ:?] n. 按摩;v. 按摩,用……揉擦;美化(事实)

小贴士

洗浴的多种方式:

air bath 空气浴

medicated bath 药水浴

cold bath 冷水浴

milk bath 牛奶浴

tepid bath 温水浴

brine bath 盐水浴

hot bath 热水浴

open air bath 露天浴

full bath 周身浴

hip bath 坐浴

oil bath 油浴

solar / sun bath 日光浴

最新网址:www.zoc.cc

热门小说推荐

最近入库小说