首页

搜索 繁体

03 入住酒店(1 / 2)

最新网址:www.zoc.cc

03 入住酒店

订房入住

dialogue

jack and nancy are good friends. they are travelling in new york together.

杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。

waiter: good afternoon, lady and gentleman. may i help you?

侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?

jack: are there any rooms here? we want to live here for three nights.

杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。

waiter: one moment, please. i'll check if there are rooms available. may i suggest a family suite? we have just had a cancellation.

侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。

nancy: what is it like?

南希:房间如何?

waiter: it's a big room with a double bed and two single beds.

侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。

nancy: we are only friends. how can we live in one room?

南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?

waiter: oh, sorry, madam. i thought you are a couple.

侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。

jack: can we reserve two door-to-door rooms?

杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?

waiter: i'm sorry, sir. we have only two rooms available but they are on different floors. would you mind that?

侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?

lily: what's the room rate?

南希:价格是多少?

waiter: ninety dollars a day.

侍者:90美元一天。

nancy: ok, we'll book these two.

南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。

waiter: will you sign the register, please?

侍者:请在登记表上签一下名,好吗?

nancy: ok, is that right?

南希:好的,这样可以了吗?

waiter: thank you. your room numbers are 529 and 322. the bellboy will take your bags and show you to your rooms.

侍者:谢谢。你们的房间号是529和322。服务员会帮两位提行李,并带两位去房间。

nancy: thanks.

南希:谢谢。

notes

1. cancellation [?k?ns??lei??n] n. 取消,注销,作废;被取消的事物;<数>(相)约,(相)消;盖销记号;戳记

2. register [?red?ist?] v.记录;登记,注册;n. 登记(表),注册(簿)

3. bellboy ['belb?i] n.(旅馆里为客人搬运行李到房间里的)男侍者

小贴士

1. i'd like to book a single room for friday next week.

我想预订一间下周五入住的单间。

2. what's the price of this room with a small kitchen?

这间带有小厨房的房间什么价格?

3. could i know that how long will you be staying?

能知道您需要订多长时间吗?

4. the price is not so expensive considering the services come with that.

考虑到房间包含的服务项目,这价格也不算太贵。

5. is there any room available on the second floor, please?

请问2楼有空房间吗?

6. i'll take this one. should i sign in here?

我就要这间了,需要在这儿登记吗?

宾至如归

dialogue

john feels a little cold when sleeping in the hotel. he is calling to the room service now.

约翰睡觉时觉得有点冷。他现在正在给客房服务打电话。

staff: good evening, sir. this is room service. may i help you?

工作人员:晚上好,先生。这里是客房服务部,我能为您效劳吗?

john: this is room 203. i'm john. i wander if you could do me a favor.

约翰:我是203房间的约翰,我想请你帮个忙。

staff: yes, sir?

工作人员:您请讲,先生。

john: i need another blanket. i feel a little cold when sleep.

约翰:我需要再加一条毛毯。我睡觉时感觉有点冷。

staff: ok, i'll do it right away.

工作人员:好的,我马上照办。

john: and can you please give me a wakeup call at six tomorrow morning?

约翰:还有,请在明天早上6点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?

staff: certainly i can.

工作人员:当然可以。

john: thank you. do you provide breakfast in the morning?

约翰:谢谢,你们供应早餐吗?

staff: yes, sir. you can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.

工作人员:是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。

john: good. another thing, i want to rent this room for two more days.

约翰:好。还有一件事,我想再续租两天这个房间。

staff: that's no problem, mr. john. everything will be done as your request.

工作人员:没问题,约翰先生。所有事情都会按您的要求办好。

notes

1. wander [?w?nd?] v. 想知道,对……感到疑惑;n. 惊奇;奇人;奇景,奇迹

2. favor [?feiv?] n. 好感;宠爱;欢心;好意;v. 支持;照顾;促成;喜欢;证实;赐予

3. blanket [?bl??kit] n. 毛毯,毯子

4. buffet [?b?fit] n(火车站的)饮食柜台,(火车的)餐车;自助餐;v. 反复敲打,连续猛击

小贴士

1. please remind me if there's any letter for me.

如果有我的信件请提醒我。

2. my key was left inside the room when i came out. could you help me open the door?

我出门时把钥匙落在房间了,请帮我打开房门好吗?

3. i have a reservation in room 323 three days ago.

我3天前预订了323房间。

4. will you please take the luggage to my room?

请帮我把行李带到我房间好吗?

5. here is your key card, sir. you need to show it when you ask for any services.

最新网址:www.zoc.cc

热门小说推荐

最近入库小说